Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Home at last...

Well, Olivia has been home for about a week now and she is still adjusting to live in the new world. Amy and I got a decent night's sleep about two nights ago (about 4 hours). She is eating well and regularly and definately let's us know when she is hungry or needs a diaper change. :)

Yesterday we made our maiden voyage with the bundle of joy to our friends Dan and Michelle. Olivia did very well during the trip...actually falls asleep as soon as we start moving.

Here are some new pics for all of you out there. Enjoy.


Mommy and Olivia doing what they do best...


Our Friend Dan and his son Gabriel. Gabe was so enthralled by Olivia.

Olivia showing Grandma Kovach her foot...

Olivia & I taking a break

3 comments:

Michelle said...

She is so cute, and I'm DYING to meet her! I'm finally feeling better so we will call soon to pick a date to visit. We'll bring dinner with us too :) Love you miss you guys!

Michelle said...

Ok, one more comment from me, and then I'll leave you alone ;) Is that a gum drop pacafier I see in Olivia's mouth?? Those are GREAT! Kylah loves hers and won't take anything else. SO I'd recommend ordering back ups if you ever misplace that one. Go to www.gumdroppacifiers.com - they are pretty cheap sanity-savers for parents :)

Jackie said...

Hi Chris, Amy and Olivia! I was so excited to get the birth announcement. Olivia is beautiful! I am glad everyone is home and doing well. We have so much to catch up on. Our computer crashed a while back and we lost everyone's info (that's why you didn't get a Christmas card), and we moved, and we just had our second child - Kaitlyn Marie.
I am glad you guys are bloggers - I am too. I loved the pictures and reading about the pregnancy.
Our Blog: http://jakeandkatesmom.blogspot.com
Our new email: miros@att.net
Can't wait to hear from you both.
Congrats again!