Tuesday, July 8, 2008

6 Months Old Already!

Oh my, where has the time gone? I am sorry it has been so long since I have had a chance to update everyone with how we are doing. Olivia had gotten sick just a couple of weeks after we returned from vacation. For her, it lasted a week. Then it moved on to Chris for two days, and ended with me. Thankfully we are all doing better now.

About a week ago we had Olivia's 6 month check-up. She now weighs 18 lbs. 4 oz. and is 27 1/4" long! She is in the 95th percentile for weight and height. I feel she is doing great developmentally. Olivia has discovered her feet, so now whenever she lays on her back her feet go in the air and she is always grabbing them.

Just a day or two after her check-up, Olivia started sitting up all on her own. Now heaven forbid we want to hold her in our arms like we used to! She always wants to sit up so she can see what is happening around her.


These 3 pictures are my amateur attempt at taking her 6 month pictures. Chris has been extremely busy working on pictures for a wedding that he photographed right before vacation, so he hasn't had a chance to take any for me. So, I took matters into my own hands. Not too bad if I say so myself. I know every parent says this, but I can't believe Olivia is 6 months old already. Where has the time gone? Chris and I really enjoy being with her and watching her change every day. I will also work harder at updating this blog more regularly. =)







2 comments:

Jackie said...

Her smile is the best. She is changing so much. What a total cutie! Watch out for crawling, then she really won't want to be held.

Anonymous said...

I think you did a great job with her 6 month pictures!