Sunday, October 19, 2008

Time to baby proof?

Olivia is on the verge of crawling, but just hasn't figured it out yet. She does enjoy rolling around the living room, and I usually just worry about her getting close to the bird cage or eating the bird food on the ground. One evening she was rolling around checking things out and stopped in front of the entertainment center. I was watching her play with the door/drawer pulls, but quite honestly wasn't too concerned. She's played with them before and nothing has ever happened. Until this night. I looked up from what I was doing and discovered Olivia figured out how to open one of the drawers!! Here are some pictures of her "getting into trouble":

Olivia checking out an old game controler she found in the drawer. One of those cheap plug and play types that were popular for a bit.


"Hi mom! Don't mind me!"

Olivia then rolled over in front of the doors where the movies are kept. Thankfully she never figured out how to open the doors!

Finally, she rolled in front of the box of dog toys. And yes, she tipped it over trying to see what was inside. Mean Old Mom stepped in and removed her from these toys. I don't mind her exploring, but I don't want the dog toys in her mouth.

1 comments:

Jackie said...

I love it when they start exploring! everything is new and exciting for them. Have fun with this next phase.