Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Crawling along!

About a week and a half ago, Olivia started crawling! What an exciting moment and I was thrilled that Chris was home to experience it too! She had been trying to do so for awhile, but then all of a sudden she just got it. Now there is no stopping her. All of the latches are on the cabinets and drawers around the house, the outlet covers are in place, and we even bought a play yard fence to go around Smokey Joe's cage. We're ready for her to start exploring! Or so we thought...

Hmm...shiney toys!

Look what I found mom!

These don't taste like any toys I have.

Okay, I have had enough of that. What's this way?

If I could only reach a little higher!

1 comments:

Jackie said...

I love their sense of adventure at this age. I remember watching Jacob explore the whole house - it was great. Enjoy it!