Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A Day with My Dad

Hi everyone! It's me, Olivia! Last Wednesday was a sad day at our house. My Daddy lost his job. I heard Mommy and Daddy talking about him being laid off. I don't know what that means, but I do know that I get to spend more time with my Daddy now. On Friday, we went out to the mall to spend time together as a family. I was super excited because Daddy got to do all of the fun things that Mommy and I usually do. I couldn't wait to share all of these great pictures with everyone.

This is me and my Daddy. Aren't we cute?

Daddy took me for a ride on the carousel.

I just couldn't wait to get moving!

And away we go!

Hi Mommy! The carousel was so much fun!!

Next we walked around the mall for awhile.
Daddy played with me while we were waiting for the elevator. He looks so silly with my bling on.

Nothing beats a Daddy kiss.

Of course I had to take Daddy to the Tree House to play.
I really like crawling through the tunnels, but there were so many kids there.

I was spying on my Daddy from behind this flower...shhh...

I did it! I caught the bunny!!

Just me and my Daddy.

Daddy loved pulling me close to him...

...but I liked trying to crawl away!
We had such a great time together. I can't wait until we do it again!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The pictures are adorable. I love Liv's pigtails! I'm sorry to hear that Chris lost his job though. I'll keep you guys in my prayers!

Jackie said...

I'm so sorry to hear that Chris was layed off. But I'm glad you are making the best of it for right now. What could cheer him up more than a day with you and Olivia?!?! Cute pics.