Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The Many Faces of Olivia Grace

I've wanted to create this post for quite some time, and now over the past 2 months we have been able to collect various pictures to make this happen. One of my favorite things to do is just watch Olivia. It's amazing to see all of the changes that she has been going through and it is tons of fun just to watch her various facial expressions. Here are some of our favorite ones...
It all began the moment she came out...
Check out my Gene Simmons impression!

Woa! Who are you?

Whatchya doin'?


Ewww...what was that?

Stand back! I am going to sneeze...like my mother!


Rrrrrooooaaaarrrr!


Deep in thought...in my dreams!

Hmmm...would you mind rubbing my feet next?


What am I doing here?


Happy thoughts...


I'm not very happy with you right now!


1 comments:

Jackie said...

Cute post. I love the "happy thoughts" photo. She looks so peaceful and happy.