Monday, March 10, 2008

A Visit to School








On February 6, Olivia and I took a trip out to Zeeland to have lunch with my co-workers. It was great seeing everyone again and showing them how big Olivia is getting! That definitrly surprised everyone, but not as much as when my boss and I told them I would not be returning. It's official, I've become a Stay-At-Home-Mom! I'm thrilled to begin this next chapter in my life. I've always enjoyed teaching and could never imagine myself doing anything else. Now I can't imagine going back...at least not for awhile. Thank you ZPS for so many wonderful and memorable years!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

WHAT?! Wow - good for you!! We certainly do have some catching up to do :) Let's get together next week Tuesday or Thursday for lunch. Let me know which is best!

Jackie said...

Oh my gosh! So cool. It is a hard decision, but I have never regretted it.
Seeing their smiling faces makes every penny-pinching mac and cheese meal worth while.