Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Our First WEEKEND Away

On April 11 & 12, Chris and I spent our first weekend away from Olivia. We attended the 4th Degree Exemplification for the Knights of Columbus. This is a major event for the Knights, and it's fun getting all dressed up again. These are pictures of us and our friends at the dinner.

Linda clowning around with Kevin

Chris and I

Kevin and Cindy


Scott and Staci

Matt and Michelle




The important thing to remember with the Knights is "What happens with the Knights stays with the Knights!"















Meanwhile back at Grandma and Grandpa Kovach's...
Olivia stayed the weekend with my parents and apparently had a lot of fun. My mom taught her Polish songs and my dad was teaching her to call him "G-pa". I have to scan pictures of her at their house into the computer, so they will be posted soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris & Amy,
I hope you had a great get-away.
It is good for you to get to know each other as a couple again. It is also good for Olivia.
Your friend, Joann

Jackie said...

Congrats on getting away - that is a big step! Steve and I are in need of one of those weekends. Great pics. Looks like you guys had lots of fun.