Thursday, January 29, 2009

Looking for a photographer?


I wanted to give a shout out for Chris to anyone who may read this blog and may be in need of a photographer or knows of someone looking for a photographer. Chris just went through some major revamping of his business website and I wanted to share it with all of our readers. I hope you will take the time to check him out at: http://www.fallenleafstudios.com/. Chris' passion is with artistic photography and his prints are available for purchase. However, artistic prints doesn't pay the bills (or for the start of a business). Therefore he has also photographed weddings, senior pictures, engagement pictures, families, basically anything that people have asked for. Please feel free to contact either of us if you have questions and spread the word!! THANK YOU!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

I had no idea he had such a talent. The web site looks great. I will help pass the word along.

Michelle said...

Can I make a suggestion? On the website, you should create a page for comments and/or testimonials. I wanted to tell Chris what a great job he did with those wedding pictures, they are absolutely beautiful! So you can tell him for me now :) Love the updates!