Friday, January 9, 2009

Olivia's FIRST Haircut!!

Chris and I had been talking about when Olivia should get her first haircut. It's not that her hair is necessarily long, but it is so uneven and constantly in her eyes. Well today I had an appointment to get my haircut and I knew that if my hairdresser didn't get the opportunity to give Olivia her first haircut, she would be really sad. :) So I talked to the salon and after my haircut, San trimmed up Olivia's hair. More than likely you won't be able to tell the difference when you look at her, but she really did shape up Liv's hair. San also said that her hair should start growing faster and coming in thicker. I really am excited to see what will happen now. Here are some pictures from her haircut.

Here's Olivia sitting in the "Big Girl" chair wondering what is going on.

Olivia did really great as San cut her hair. And my hat is off to San.
Liv would watch herself in the mirror, but of course she had to look
around and see what was going on. San did a great job moving right along with her.
I just love this look of "What is going on here?"

Just trimming up the back.

Now San is checking with Liv to see how she is doing.
And obviously Mom had to clap for Olivia and we all cheered.
A big thank you to Dad for taking these great pictures!!

Finally, here is a short video that Chris took during the haircut:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We were thrilled to see video of her haircut! She is such a beautiful girl. We enjoy watching her grow on your blog. Great idea!!

Michelle said...

She looks adorable! Sam did a great job. I think I'm finally convinced that I need to get Kylah's trimmed up too now - thanks for the push :) Let's get together again soon for lunch!