Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas with the Grandparents

Everyone always says that a child's first Christmas is always so much fun. While I agree with the sentiment, I would have to say that this Christmas I had WAY more fun watching Olivia open all of her gifts! Christmas for us started on the 23rd. We had Chris's family over this year and we had a really nice time having everyone here. Then on the 24th we celebrated Christmas with my family at my mom and dad's house. We had a great time there too. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from those two days.

Olivia showing Papa her present, but not quite wanting him to help.

However, she will share the bow with him!!

Olivia and her first game.

Grandpa Fleck bought Olivia a play house that she just loves! There are two parts to it, but the best part is that one half nests inside the other for space-saving storage! And no, Olivia isn't sleeping in this picture. She just thinks it is great having something she can go inside and lie down in.

I love the look of concentration. She looked like this with each gift she opened. She never wanted help though!

In this picture, Olivia is modeling 2 different presents. When she got her nightgown, she just had to put it on! Then Aunt Anne and Uncle Walter gave her a pair of boots (with another outfit) and Olivia just had to put those on too! I couldn't resist getting a picture of her in her boots and nightgown.

Molly (the dog) had to come over and check out Olvia's present too.

My mom is so creative....she gave Olivia a huge tote filled with dress up clothes! Liv couldn't wait to dive in and see what was inside. Lookin' good baby!

0 comments: