Monday, January 4, 2010

An explanation...

Back in December, I ran into a college friend of mine at my mom's work Christmas party. She was giving me a hard time that I hadn't updated our blog since Halloween. I gave her a nervous laugh and promised that I would remedy that over the weekend. Well that "weekend" turned into 3 weeks...Sorry Jackie! As with any family, we got caught up in the hub-bub of the holidays, parties, birthdays, and other obligations. It's not that nothing was going on, I was just too tired to do any writing by the time I had the time. So I've done a massive update as to what had been going on over the past 2 months. I hope you enjoy the update.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

LOVE the updates! It was great to see you at the party too.

Deb said...

I too am enjoying the updates! Love you all, Deb

Fitness freak said...

for health, fitness and weight loss tips check out

barrettsfitness.blogspot.com

Sophie