Monday, January 4, 2010

Visiting Santa

Christmas can't come without a visit to Santa Claus!! Well, OK it can, but Christmas wouldn't be complete without a visit to Santa! We took Olivia to see Santa again this year, but unfortunately our visit wasn't as successful as it was last year! She was excited to see him while we were waiting in line....

...but unfortunately when it was her turn to see him, she put the brakes on! It didn't matter how much coaxing I did or what I said, she would not sit on Santa's lap! Well God Bless Santa because he stood up to talk with Olivia, gave her a hat, and let us take a picture like this...

Yes, that is Olivia over my shoulder and Santa standing next to me.

We did manage to talk to Santa for a minute and she told him she wanted a ball for Christmas. Tough order to fill! I bet next year will be better.... :)

0 comments: