Monday, January 25, 2010

Dull winter

I've been racking my brain to figure out something new to post on the blog...well not much new is going on. It has been a dreary winter, so we haven't played outside. We've gone back to a few of our favorite spots to play (the Children's Museum and Play World), but I'm sure you don't want to see more pictures of that. We've just been playing at home or with friends. I guess I have to look for more Kodak moments in our day. :) Olivia has been leading us in grace whenever we eat, so I do want to catch that on video and post for all of you to see. I think it is rather adorable. And don't worry, I'll post the translation since you may not understand everything she is saying. We have been pretty busy though, for those of you who may not have heard, I am working on my paperwork to become licensed to do home day care. So I am getting my packet in order and we're moving some things around in the house to make room for the day care. We just painted one of the rooms upstairs and moved the computer out of the toy room and into an official office. Next, we're going to paint the toy room and make a few modifications. Hopefully that will be done soon. All of the are good changes and I am excited about it. I guess that brings you up to speed on the Fleck Family. Hopefully, we'll have more Kodak moments in our day so I can post some new pictures. Take care and God Bless.

1 comments:

Jackie said...

Good luck with day care. Another friend of mine had one for a while and enjoyed it. With your preschool background, you should be in high demand!