Sunday, May 9, 2010

Easter

We made sure Olivia had some time before Mass, on Easter Sunday, to open her Easter basket. She was very excited!! She really liked the suckers in it (didn't do chocolate since suckers are her favorite. I think her expressions tell the story...

Yes, a card!! Just what I always wanted!!

Checking out her new books.

Playing her new harmonica (she LOVES music).

Posing with her new kite.
(Wish I could say it worked great....It was an inflateable kite, which I never had heard of before. Found out from Chris later that the kite wouldn't hold any air. Olivia ended up getting a new kite.)

We tried taking some new family pictures at church, but unfortunately they all turned out too dark. And even Chris couldn't perform a miracle on them. I guess that means this spring Fallen Leaf Studios will be taking some new pictures!!

0 comments: