Sunday, May 9, 2010

Random Pics

Here are just a few random pictures that I wanted to share with everyone...

This picture has become one of my favorites!

Papa and Liv riding the carousel at the mall.

Olivia's car seat has been upgraded!! She now has a booster seat. The reason was two fold. One, we thought she would like this better (and she does meet the requirements for one) and would be happier. Two, I can use her other car seat for Lilly. So now I can take Lilly (one of the little girls I watch) and Olivia out and about if I need or want to. It has been working out great.

Just look at the smile as she gets buckled into her "big girl seat"!

We bought Olivia something to store toys in her room. I thought this would help her share better with having other kids here on a regular basis. We picked out some special toys to keep upstairs. These are toys/books just for Olivia and she doesn't have to share them with anyone.
Here Olivia is helping Papa put the storage system together.

And now she is smiling from ear to ear with her new toy storage.
So far this seems to be working. Otherwise, she is getting used to sharing her toys!

0 comments: